Until I Become Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why not Sex Change? I know it's expensive but if he doesn't want to be a girl forever that's the only way

Double-page supporter
Wtf this is too unrealistic... I mean yes gender changed like that is unrealistic but what I want to say is the "characters" inside the manga are just too much unrealistic...

Well maybe it's just not the manga for me... But it's good though..

Dex-chan lover
@VoraciousEater That's manga for you, as sad as it is. I don't really enjoy reading books and visual novels as much as manga, so it's really unfortunate that I can't look for similar types of stories in other sources that actually satisfy such needs (That it isn't exaggerated for example).

Dex-chan lover
What the heck happened? Why the frikin second grader sexually assault each other? Who in right mind that think that second grader aware of opposite sex?

Sure, children maybe sometimes punch or slap each other, but breast groping? That's beyond child behavior. The school should be sued and the teacher should be fire for their lack of oversight.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This kind of kid is fucking annoying, but seeing him get treated like that as a girl is horrible too...!

Users who are viewing this thread