Until I Become Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Will you guys keep doing your version after all that drama? Your releases are higher resolution, dunno if it is better raws to start with or cause the guy ripped them from the other TL teams FB and FB compresses stuff.

Thanks for the release! Have been waiting for the servers to be fixed so I could read this. I turn the page, since scrolling would feel kind of weird to me.

Dex-chan lover
I have that "other" group's releases blocked. I'm glad I got to see such a positive and uplifting chapter.

I've done both!

I used to read on my phone, where I would "turn" the page by flicking my finger across the screen.
Since switching to PC and picking up more webtoons that were made for scrolling, I've started doing that.
On actual mangas, scrolling can bit a bit off on some things, like doublepages, but I enjoy the simplicity of just rolling the mousewheel to read.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on mobile so I tap to turn pages, I turn swiping off or I'll accidentally turn pages back and forth trying to scroll down or up

Dex-chan lover
I scroll since I'm more used to that from stuff like web comics

Really happy to see Akira be accepted. <3

I turn the page, personally! Accidental clicking is less annoying that way :X

Dex-chan lover
A nice ending to the volume. The grandma won't force Akira to say what she is struggling to say yet, instead understanding it from what she sees and gives Akira an excuse until she is ready to say it.

Contributor
depends on the series, some read better scrolled others as page turners, a few as double pages

Thanks for the upload. I'm glad to see that you're still translating this manga. Quality over speed is always going to be my choice.

As for your question, I prefer turning pages unless the series is a webcomic that was made for scrolling. I like being able to see the whole page at once. Scrolling messes up the panel flow unless the series was drawn with it in mind.

Same as 4chanEscapee, i turn the pages unless it’s made to be scrolled down (like many Korean webcomics). I feel that mangas are often written in a way to take advantage of the turning pages. 4-komas are the exception.

Double-page supporter
I feel as if an unnerving presence is about to unfold
Something bad's gonna happen, I can feel it

Users who are viewing this thread