Until I Become Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Group Leader
link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/SmileyGuy-Crappy-Translations-101933944823404/
all chapters will be posted there some hours earlier as well as announcements or delays

Gott say I’m glad. I plan on buying the original, and while I will be reading it in Japanese as well (which I much prefer), it’s nice to be able to read at high speed.

Thing is, I have never not will I ever have a Facebook account.

I’ve known they were evil from when they launched.

Anyway, nice to be able to see more of it, now, and to finally have it confirmed that she’s queer.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It seems to go for romance but since the tags for romance/shoujo ai/yuri aren't there, I'll keep my excitement low for the moment.

Thanks for the explanation Smileguy.

Dex-chan lover
I always want a gender bender manga goes into Yuri route
This is a sign but it's still uncertain, let's hope that this manga goes that route

I hope its stay the way it is. Not that im not happy if there are any straight romance or yuri things, i just like the way it manga show about conflict that happened to the MC when he/she grow up as a girl when he used to be a boy back then.

Edit : Thanks for smileyguy for translating as soon as possible, coz this manga become one of my favorite so far

Dex-chan lover
Nah I aleays go for yuri. There is way too much het gender bending and I'm sick of it. Boku Girl really pissed me off because of it. Orientation shouldn't change because sex did.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no its the :3 type

@Noy_Telinu
Honestly thinking that people of the same sex cant usually love each other is wrong to beginn with.
You don't love somebody because they are male or female you love them for who they are.
I think being Bi would be a lot more common if there still wasn't such a stigma on same sex relationships.
There is more to love than reproduction anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread