Until the End - Ch. 26 - A Confusing Path

Jaja Mai i have executed my master plan of giving you tangible proof that i violated you you just cant compete with my genious

I mean I don't understand this. Okay her life is over now BUT doesn't same of that teacher's as well? Where the hell are the law forces of Thailand?

Dex-chan lover
yeah i thought the plot would be her realizing he had nothing over her and overcoming the fear of blackmail. this makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
The people don't see the point, here we have a handsome teacher, always good in public, act nice to everyone. And then here we have, an adolescent girl who people thought flaunting her cuteness because she an actor. Not to mention I'm sure that bastard of teacher upload that video after heavy editing, which will make the audience think she enjoying it and the one who seduce him. People will scorn her I'm sure of it and she timid one who can't even fight back, I'm afraid that teacher gonna twist the story so hard, hopefully someone will stand for her.

Heck even in real world victim blaming is always real, in my country people often blame the girl who raped instead the rapist because she act suggestive or wear something so sexy. Especially if the rapist is someone who look nice, handsome, and have a good social standing.

Dex-chan lover
People here are really bad a reading comprehension, huh? This is a guy who made sure to use gloves while raping her. Do you actually believe he would be so stupid of releasing a video in which his face is in full view? Also, the point of releasing the video is tarnishing the FMC's reputation.

Dex-chan lover
If her life is over, she should rebel, take a knife to school and end this guy. It’s like he senses no danger in cornering her.

Why is this world so messed up?!! Why can’t you see how a person changed from bright to dull? Can’t you tell she is going through some kind of hell? If you’ve noticed why aren’t you asking anything like are you okay? I’m here for you, Do you need help? So she could have a person to rely on.We need to change the law so no one could do something this terrible and provide a place where you can get advise or help. Also we need to change how people see this kind of situation? Why is victim suffering so much and the rapist acting and working like nothing happened? How many school girls were victim? What kind of friend would do something so terrible like that to his friend’s daughter??!! Uhh I’m so frustrated.

@amylily
I think most of the rape victims DO have someone to talk to. It’s just that not everyone have the courage to do that especially when you’re living in a country where victim blaming is normal, just like all the comments you’ve seen so far in this serie(mostly saying she’s stupid and all)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, did she really think that ignoring his request and then hanging out with the girl instead of going to him to get fucked is a good idea?
Rational thinking disabled due to desperation and trauma. Even IF she would have gone straight to him to get fucked instead of Kwan, he would have probably scolded her, asserted dominance and released the video anyway. The outcome would have been the same, no matter her decision.

He has nothing against her? I don't know why some commenters think that. Another case of rational thinking disabled. Especially in countries where victim shaming is so common: He has full power over her.

Anyway, back to the good things in this chapter. Kwan is precious! And nice soap icecone drop! made me laugh pretty good.

Now it's going to be even harder to claimed that she was rape because the video is out, because she didn't tell right after she got raped now everyone going to say " why didn't you tell anyone you got raped until after the video got release?" or knowing this world logic " hey look it's the slut from the video. What? You are being rape in that video? Stop lying you only saying that because you have been exposed."

Dex-chan lover
Teacher, you are fucking retarded.

Not only would that violate every TOS of any platform it is on, but it would turn the public against you and send the mob after you. Your ass is grass, my dude. Don't drop the soap

Users who are viewing this thread