Until the End - Ch. 4 - It’s Still Not Too Late to Tell Them

Yeah, but we haven’t really seen anything to lead her to believe her parents would be upset with her— I’m not shaming her for not saying anything but it would have made a bit more sense story wise if she considered it more...

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOO GIRL TELL YOUR PARENTS WHO ELSE IS GONNA HELP YOU.

Is it a culture thing in east asia or what? In my country, the rapist would get lynched before he could upload anything.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you author. How fucking contrived is that they're literally singing her praises and pumping up how literally infallible their daughter is right as she's about to enter the room. What contrived bullshit...

Excuse me? In what world would your parents say that to you if you were r***d. Why do I even read these man... Why do people even make shit as retarded as this...

@GoodGuyMarko It's not about what the parents would actually say, it's what a person perceives might happen, and honestly I can quite relate to the protag in this scene—though rape hasn't been the issue in my circumstances.

Whoever's reading this, you aren't going to be triggered by the word rape; anyone who would be, likely would steer clear of this.

Users who are viewing this thread