Until the Noble Female Knight of the Enemy Becomes an Ally. - Ch. 1

Contributor
ahh yes, the female knight wearing precisely 0 armour, a one piece dress with thigh highs and a cape is definitely going to engage in a sword fight
One could make the argument that she's just that arrogant and confident about her skill that she did not feel the need to put on armour, against the protagonist that she's clearly belittling before the fight.

Personally though, I would've appreciated it if she actually wore the armour. In this state, at best she looks more like a swordswoman than a knight. At worst, without the cape she looks more like a courtesan with such a revealing outfit.

Dex-chan lover
One could make the argument that she's just that arrogant and confident about her skill that she did not feel the need to put on armour, against the protagonist that she's clearly belittling before the fight.

Personally though, I would've appreciated it if she actually wore the armour. In this state, at best she looks more like a swordswoman than a knight. At worst, without the cape she looks more like a courtesan with such a revealing outfit.
No chestplate makes for an easy vital stabbing spot!

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately the author died while in his way creating the 2nd chapter. Thats why its been 3 months and no continuation 🥲

Me who spreading hoax over the internet 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread