UNTITLED Scans is Hiring!

Group Leader
I made a different post on this, sadly it looked like I was still asking for people to join our group. Instead, here is the actual Hiring poster for UNTITLED Scans.
We are open to all roles, all experiences, newbies to professionals, we dont mind if you don't speak english too! We have people of all regions of the world, and if you wish to talk in your native tongue, feel free!

We hope you see this and join us!
We are waiting!!

Edit: Apologies, I have forgotten to send post the discord invite link
Here you go!
www.discord.gg/Ded5PZBTjw

Last edited:
I made a different post on this, sadly it looked like I was still asking for people to join our group. Instead, here is the actual Hiring poster for UNTITLED Scans.
We are open to all roles, all experiences, newbies to professionals, we dont mind if you don't speak english too! We have people of all regions of the world, and if you wish to talk in your native tongue, feel free!

We hope you see this and join us!
We are waiting!!
Hello good afternoon! Im open for proofreading jobs, how can i apply?

Also much better if we talk via discord Skylark3131#9677 or drop me gmail on this address. johnlloyd.simbajon@gmail.com

Looking forward to work and with your job offers!

Last edited:
Do you accept a newbie proofreader? I feel like I have a very good grasp and knowledge on the English language and would like to work for it.

Group Leader
Do you accept a newbie proofreader? I feel like I have a very good grasp and knowledge on the English language and would like to work for it.
We currently don't require any proofreaders due to the large influx of members, Our sincerest apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread