Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Case 4: Yamanaka Mizuho (Start)

Double-page supporter
No no no no no no no no no no. Fuck this shit. How is this only the beginning nah I don't wanna see worse than this what the hell

I think I'll give this ONE more chapter. The second her brain damage was mention, my heart fucking SANK. I can feel it in a deep pit in my stomach where this story is going to go and I DO NOT fucking like it. I am only spurred on by curiosity to see how it unfolds, but honestly, I'm expecting the worst.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with EonNite, however I was sort of done in the last two chapters. If it improves then great, but I get enough real life bull in real life.

Dex-chan lover
I would slowly torture to death the person who would do that to my daughter. The law wouldn't be able to stop me from killing my daughter's rapist. I'd chop him into pieces, little by little, the whole thing would be panned out into weeks: of course, we all know which area I'd start from. Rapists deserve absolutely no mercy from anyone.

Dex-chan lover
After a comment like that you would think he would start walking her home and to his place also warn ing the mother. But nope, he brushed it off.

Users who are viewing this thread