Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Case 17: Shiba Chisato (Part 2)

jak

Contributor
I have a feeling that he didn't actually cheat on her and this bitch is about to get karma'd hard.

Double-page supporter
ooook that was a bit of a random ending lol, interested to see what's next

but tbh....this couple is kinda dead lol

like assuming tadashi isn't actually cheating and is working, I can understand the frustration of how she needs to be reminded to do some basic housework (because she isn't preoccupied with other stuff like work) and whatnot. But at the same time, I can understand her frustration and how exhausting/stressful job searching is + the trauma she seems to have, and also how Tadashi doesn't really give any physical intimacy whereas she wants some.

but who am I kidding this is just some ntr smut anyways lul

I am guessing he isnt really cheating or anything and it's all in her head. It also doesn't help does she's getting advice from random people and random articles instead of just talking to him.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonStoneX So you are saying that they should talk things out like adults? man that's wild, what is next go to couple therapy if things don't seem to work well and try to figure it out in amicable terms?

Aggregator gang
@Doomroar ikr? god forbid we have any realism or actual mature adult relations in this god forsaken NTR manga lol

Double-page supporter
@Doomroar thats nonsense! Everyone knows its always best to throw your problems under the rug and worst case ask people on the internet for advice before talking to your BF/GF or any person you're close with.🙃

That cliffhanger does it hurt to actually talk stuff out like he might not be cheating and is just overworking lmao lets see how it goes

I certainly feel bad for being Chisato for getting such a Heartbroken news.. ! Then, i would hate that regardless.. However, Fuck the boyfriend though..

Thanks for the translation of this manga.

What a truthfully big cliffhanger that we end on... I'd wait until the next chapter. What a true guilty pleasure manga.

Fed-Kun's army
majority of couple break up or divorce is caused by either cheating or unaddressed problem that caused rift between couples...unless your a retard that cheats for fun the next best thing if you want to fix a relationship is talking it with your partner...

I can already predict what's next, basically, the guy got into a coma and the girl just kept fucking other guys and when the guy wakes up, the girl already got pregnant.. I know this from experience, sad NTR noises in my head.

She doesn't have a job, watch her end up in prostitution to make money. Since it's a big deal she doesn't have a job

Contributor
Damn, Tadashi. Good job telling off your wife without consulting with her first.

Users who are viewing this thread