Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 135 - Café Clerk

Dex-chan lover
A nice and silly chapter to have a break from the usual horror and seriousness. Nevermind,just noticed the followers have like 8 eyes and the guy is actually a devil or something. But still, not like they are doing anything

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A nice and silly chapter to have a break from the usual horror and seriousness. Nevermind,just noticed the followers have like 8 eyes and the guy is actually a devil or something. But still, not like they are doing anything
They got arrested apparently...and the manager did mention he did a summoning ritual...that guy must've been it. Weak though if they can be easily arrested.

Dex-chan lover
They got arrested apparently...and the manager did mention he did a summoning ritual...that guy must've been it. Weak though if they can be easily arrested.
That's hilarious. Imagine being a demon who got revived after 10 years and planning to take over the world but you get arrested by the police. I would go bathe in holy water if that happened to me.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
so unlike the last salary error incident there was gray entity here, it just super weak

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update!
I thought we would have to wait until vol 12 is released.
It won't be long until this catch up with the web release huh, I'm sad 😂

Dex-chan lover
Basically the plot of devil is part timer if it ever happened in the real world (dudes get arrested by the police)

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's a horror chapter alright. just not for Yume and Hama. The manager has to pay them using his own money. What's scarier than that

Users who are viewing this thread