Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 146 - Toy Store Staff ③

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't have held a smile while bashing that thing lol they're really something else.

Dex-chan lover
With so many dead people’s regrets/feelings turning or helping turn things into some form of occult phenomenon that kills/screws others, I wonder if we’ll see more of monstrosity born from people’s regret who were killed by other monstrosity born from someone’s regret.

For example, a chain of cases where the dozen people killed some of them end up creating independent phenomenon that each creates their own cases (with potentially larger magnitude).
Or some from a “grey” that goes after other “greys” (while potentially causing massive collateral damage in the process) because it was born from lingering feelings of those killed by “greys” (or just from dead/screwed former grey workers).

Or, even one that goes after the grey agencies (cause they indirectly send people to their doom) and our protagonists have to muddle/survive through that so they can still somehow get their information.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
this one was a good showing of what happens when a minor league weirdo tries to act like he's on the same level as the stuff they've already been through
That sum it up pretty good, about dozen more jobs they should be able to throw hand with lesser gray entity like baldy brother

Dex-chan lover
With so many dead people’s regrets/feelings turning or helping turn things into some form of occult phenomenon that kills/screws others, I wonder if we’ll see more of monstrosity born from people’s regret who were killed by other monstrosity born from someone’s regret.

For example, a chain of cases where the dozen people killed some of them end up creating independent phenomenon that each creates their own cases (with potentially larger magnitude).
Or some from a “grey” that goes after other “greys” (while potentially causing massive collateral damage in the process) because it was born from lingering feelings of those killed by “greys” (or just from dead/screwed former grey workers).

Or, even one that goes after the grey agencies (cause they indirectly send people to their doom) and our protagonists have to muddle/survive through that so they can still somehow get their information.
Yeah, I'm fairly certain there's like a group that's covering up this kind of stuff...I mean, any ONE of these Greys would've caused mass panic...hell, one already did. The briefcase, remember?

Dex-chan lover
That sum it up pretty good, about dozen more jobs they should be able to throw hand with lesser gray entity like baldy brother
Moral of the story, they should learn the martial art of baseball bat-fu

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm fairly certain there's like a group that's covering up this kind of stuff...I mean, any ONE of these Greys would've caused mass panic...hell, one already did. The briefcase, remember?

Well, the briefcase is its own occult phenomenon. I was thinking of the ripples of it, using the briefcase as an example, the dead victims of the briefcase end up creating/causing their own new occult phenomenon that’s completely different in nature (perhaps that goes after the briefcase cause dying resentment towards the briefcase, or towards something else cause they didn’t know they were doomed by the briefcase).

Since if one dead person with strong feelings can cause that much havoc (say this one, the recent hotel 3rd floor), technically many dead people (the victims) with strong feelings could cause an even larger calamity (and possibly even more victims).

Oh, when I mentioned “greys” I meant an occult phenomenon/ghost/SCP-like/monstrosity.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the briefcase is its own occult phenomenon. I was thinking of the ripples of it, using the briefcase as an example, the dead victims of the briefcase end up creating/causing their own new occult phenomenon that’s completely different in nature (perhaps that goes after the briefcase cause dying resentment towards the briefcase, or towards something else cause they didn’t know they were doomed by the briefcase).

Since if one dead person with strong feelings can cause that much havoc (say this one, the recent hotel 3rd floor), technically many dead people (the victims) with strong feelings could cause an even larger calamity (and possibly even more victims).

Oh, when I mentioned “greys” I meant an occult phenomenon/ghost/SCP-like/monstrosity.
While i think there’s a definite possibility of something like that happening, i don’t think it’s very likely to happen more than once, if at all

Sure, encounters with greys cause strong feelings, but on the occasion where you live long enough to know what killed you, those feelings are often fear and confusion. The kind of rage and resentment that tends to lead to these things can’t really be built up over the few minutes a typical person’s encounter with them lasts. You might be right in that in large enough numbers it might add up, but again, you’d have to have hundreds if not thousands of people absolutely furious with the thing that ended them, and if that’s the case, the rage is usually an effect of the object or entity in question, and those feelings likely are used to fuel itself instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Would have been sick to see them actually eliminate the gray but i do get that most jobs end up with just an escape scenario so it makes sense. There has to be either other gray job dudes like baldy brothers who straight up throw hands or maybe even Q regulates them succesfully.

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck not mascot horror it's everwhere nowadays.

Though being real this is actually a good take on mascot horror it's simple it's short and there's a good reason the mascot is horror and that just wasn't even the case with bendy and the ink machine who got mascot horror atarted.

Dex-chan lover
Really good take on mascot horror, and on the nostalgia glasses/rage at new trends in general. Short and simple, with an emphasis on changing fads and a little 'take that' at how mascot horror trends tend to just copy each other and make very slight alterations.

Thanks for the tr!

Dex-chan lover
this one was a good showing of what happens when a minor league weirdo tries to act like he's on the same level as the stuff they've already been through
Tbf what they did would not have worked another time, the bastard got better.

Users who are viewing this thread