Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 150 - Stand Assistant

in this chapter Daidai shows us that no matter what we look like we are all brothers, sharing the same love. i feel like the customers are US! Daidai was speaking to US! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely appreciate just how great each and every one of the recurring characters are.
  • Tokiko, the Q lady, is enigmatic and dangerous, but not malicious. Every story with her is going to be eldritch and conceptual.
  • The Kuroiwa lady knows something, knows something big, and every time she shows up the protagonists are always put in the most danger they ever will be put in (accompanied by an awesome shift of palette!).
  • Daidai is just a bundle of joy. Every story with her is going to be the best kind of catharsis.
  • Yagi is a manfailure and also one canny guy, able to piece together the mystery faster than anyone.
  • Meanwhile, Chacha is... was... full of competent detective skills, the voice of common sense in a room.
  • Shirahama is cool, we stan a badass older woman, and we constantly hear about her fighting for our protagonists to get more money in the ledger.
  • The baldies were cool background characters, and their first story as part of the main cast took the story in a WILDLY different direction, like Daidai but Shonen... I'm putting them on this list because I HOPE they recur.

This is a good cast, not a single one unneeded. I am excited whenever any single one of them shows up. That is rare in a story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread