Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 170 - Concert Staff ②

Dex-chan lover
hmm, so the boyband got grey'd and came back as a warped version of themselves? And the lure only works if you're looking at them while performing I'm guessing. So if you look the other way you'll just hear the warp and it won't work, fully enough to get you anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Hama seething about how the band used to be so much better before they got popular and sold out while being sandwiched between a cognitohazard she mustn't look at to her rear and a tooth-gnashing possibly-hostile stalker ghost to her front is the fucking best.

Other gray workers take note: that coolness under pressure is what makes her an elite.

So the original band killed the woman in the first page and i guess the Atonements are doing some cognito hazard shit to play songs that mean something to the people listening? Not well since Hama thinks its an ass cover but i guess you need to be watching and listening to turn into a fan? Maybe the woman in the first page is making the original band perform as a sort of punishment for killing her and when the mask fell off that caused everything to go to shit

Dex-chan lover
Hama seething about how the band used to be so much better before they got popular and sold out while being sandwiched between a cognitohazard she mustn't look at to her rear and a tooth-gnashing possibly-hostile stalker ghost to her front is the fucking best.

Other gray workers take note: that coolness under pressure is what makes her an elite.
your comments are a gem, can you like save them all as a pdf or something

Was that hama talking in the last panel about it being her fav song?
Yeah i assume so, aside from previous panel, there is a bit of black hair in the last one, which i'm guessing is Hama reminiscing back to that younger version of herself when she listened to it.

Honestly after all Hama has experienced I'm surprised she even thought to look at the stage after being explicitly told not to. She might be relying on yume so much her own senses are dulling.

Users who are viewing this thread