Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I like the lewd level. But as with other "I was BETRAYED!" plots, it makes the MC or FMC looks so stupid. Maybe it makes sense that they can't see the true nature of one friend, but all of them got together without her noticing and were convinced to betray their childhood friend?
Anyone that stupid deserves betrayal.

just a thought this girl is kinda..hmm how to describe it ?dumb? Naive? Idk what the right word but her behavior just doesn't make sense to me, as soon as MC buy her she look very happy although she never met him and she immediately trust him, he is the same as other bidders there and she said that she have terrible experience before MC brought her so why did she think someone who she never met will absolutely treat her well (i'm talking about before MC give her the remote control thingy) especially when she is betrayed by a close friend who have been with her for quite a long time in the past and even when MC brought her she is still a slave

Her lines on his size.. was it anything goes if the slave merchants did not go homerun?
She seems pretty adapted to swallowing his stuff.

@Mimik161 are we reading the same manga? Because I could have sworn that the guy is probably the naive one and that the girl is super manipulative. The way it's heavily hinted that she isn't a virgin and that she probably did it with multiple persons before makes me wonder if she's even a princess in the first place.

EDIT : nevermind, I read the rest of the chapters and she's just genuinely stupid. You were right, my bad.

Dex-chan lover
i guess we'll have to wait for volume releases for that sweet sweet tiddy x pOnOs action

GIB ME MY UNCENSORS ALREADY

Dex-chan lover
It's been months and there's no uncensored release yet? Why am i bother reading this

Dex-chan lover
Geez, I'm so turned off right now, and it's not by the censoring.

2 chapters and this already looks pretty bad overall.

Users who are viewing this thread