Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
We feel like she's using him. Story sounds too innocent. He "Sex act" says she needs him to do her bidding.

Oh well, that's what a person who lost all trust with people do.

Dex-chan lover
Forget the manga, read the novel, trust me, the adaptation is shittay, ommit here ommit there.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Really scummy friends for selling her out for money after all the life and death experiences they must have had. Surprised the Cornelia Kingdom accepts someone being made a slave just because a magic slave collar is put on them. In LN it shows that collars like that are rare and will kill the slave if try to remove it by force hence the Control Device needed on page 11, although seems Eleanor doesn't want to remove the collar and her link to MC. Even if willing seems odd she knows how to act like a slave and know the standard treatment of slaves considering was only a slave for a few months (most of which was spent terrified and recovering from shock and trauma of her sisters' and friends' betrayal along with being turned from a person into property as far as the public see her,) and MC first buyer. Then again she might be a closet pervert finally blooming into the role of being the sex slave of a (perverted) kind master who owns her but still cares for her. Guess will just have to see how things go.

@AFresherPerspective Link to LN here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/an-s-rank-adventurer-me-along-with-those-girls-who-are-slaves-form-a-slaves-only-harem-guild/

@kowoyoshi Sisters might have been too sisterly and/or evil to go for death. As in wanted her out of way but didn't want to kill her (either sisterly affection preventing them from staining their hands with her blood or so evil wanted to humiliate and put her through hell for getting in their way rather than a quick kill,) so went for slavery. Also, if she died and the King found out about it, like her 'friends' were caught getting rid of the corpse, he'd likely have found out about their involvement and for them at best remove them from becoming queen, or at worst execute or imprison them for life. This way they can honestly say she's still alive as far as they know, and haven't done anything to have her killed.

Double-page supporter
The black bar censorship doesn't do it for me.

I can understand blocking the private parts but censoring boobs is a massive turn off eecially in a manga with this kind of content!

Nope!

😒

Double-page supporter
What degen simp incel cuck wrote this story for all his degen simp incel cuck friends? This reeks of loneliness and sadness

Fed-Kun's army
Simp. At least do a background check or something. I wonder how HE didn't get sold into slavery in a world like that, would've been the perfect meat shield. And the princess is dumb as fuck too. Actually, I'm dumb as fuck as well, sitting here and analyzing the story of this b-rate self-insert harem manga.

obligatory comment about not udnerstanding why someone would waste time to translate a censored smut instead of waiting for uncensored volumes

Not gonna lie, that black square block of her being censored out entirely as she knelt down had me in fucking stitches laughing so damn hard. The absolutely blatant censorship made this far more hilarious than it should've been. Makes me wonder how the manga RAWs will look. Hopefully they won't be like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Cursed_death so why would you go after some nobody that's not S rank in first place then? Thats the one thing hes get going for him, if thats not what you are after then go grab some F ranks or something.

Users who are viewing this thread