Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

ok mc spends millions on a girl does everything she asked for, i declare that he a Simp.

but still he gets the juice so i guess hes a chad?

Motherfucker where's the uncensored version
these guys know how to piss off readers I'm done with this shit

Woah woah woah. I expected a wholesome master-slave relationahip. Not borderline ecchi.

Fed-Kun's army
She's clearly manipulating him, but I can't tell if it's maliciously or with the intentions she told him about. Pretty sure there's a lot she's hiding. Also, his character seems way too trusting.

By the way, the inconsistent censoring is really annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Censor blocks aside, this seems really half-baked pacing and plot. Girl reserved the right to 20% and gets the guy to hear her sob story in a straightforward way. I would almost thing he is about to be duped out of everything for some sort of reason to but it feels like this is supposed to be genuine, like a love at first sight but without anything backing it up.

Why the censor bars? At least upload the uncensored version. I hate the blackbars. Don't upload that shit!

For fuck's sake why market something as smut and be so timid around nudity? In one panel her ENTIRE FUCKING BODY is a black square. For real don't even make saucy manga if this is what you're gonna do.

FPNiDd6.jpg
Worship the Monolith

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the hell is going on with this lazy censorship? I mean.... come on! Massive black boxes covering a whole fuking character?!

Users who are viewing this thread