Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

New addition to the harem get. Though I hope when her time comes we manage to get the uncensored scans hopefully :)

Dex-chan lover
....I think thats a first, reading a almost hentai manga while the hroine is reading a hentai wich ist told like a backstory.

Fed-Kun's army
This censorship seems like it was very aftermarket, done by a fan scared of tits.

Dex-chan lover
@kpud075 Well, it's not. You can verify at the raws link if you want. That site in particular does this all the time with what they publish online. I'm fairly convinced they do it to help sell volumes, since people can just read this for free over there while the chapters are available. That and/or they're just too lazy to give it the ol' shounen magazine treatment, with the steam sort of shit or maybe just omitting the nipples so there's just boob.

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax I wonder if he was betrayed by a "friend", too. Would give a bit more weight for why he wants to help her achieve revenge.

@Trinity0
FPNiDd6.jpg
Worship the Monolith

Users who are viewing this thread