Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Even Though The Twins…

Dex-chan lover
Your guess is likely to happen... otherwise she just won't be discovered and won't be able to sleep...

Contributor
If I had a nickel for every fantasy manga I’ve read in which the heroine drugs the main character so she can rape him, I’d have two nickels now. Which doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s still weird that it happened twice.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he fucks them in ln and i also don't see it fitting there, the other girl is just to pure :p

Aggregator gang
@xyzzy dude only twice? do you not read much isekai? cause I'm sure I've seen it attempted at least a dozen times here on MD alone (I say attempted cause usually the MC had abilities that negated it and at least one ended with the girl drinking it by accident after the cups got shuffled)

Dex-chan lover
lets see from the top of my mind theres that redhead with a side ponytail that gor the mc drunk then fucked him, and then kinda blackmailed him into being in a party with he rto take responsability

then theres the purple hair girl from death march, she tried to hypnotize the mc to fuck her

and then its this one.

....Honestly cant think of more, but i feel like im forgetting about another one

Dex-chan lover
Drugs, no matter who's on the receiving end, are bad. Hmmmk?

Dex-chan lover
So guessing from her behaviour they turn her into a slave because she was such a bitch towards the other woman adventurers that betrayed her

Maybe? Idk she is constantly horny for that big meat rod

Dude, i know you are S Rank adventurer. But man, YOUR STYLE TASTE SUCKS, GET A BETTER CLOTHING FOR ELEANOR SAKE..!!!
And also, he'll fuck those twin can i say that?

Wow a ***ktard demanding something he got to read for free. So we still have this kind of ***hole in this community

Users who are viewing this thread