Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Even Though The Twins…

Dex-chan lover
Spiked coffee? Is this Brawling Go all over again???

Man, she is horny as fuck. Not that long ago she was a virgin and now she is asking for dick 24/7. The rougher the better xD

aah yes of course. let's drug my lover even though he said no to sex just so he fucks me. TRASH. WOMAN.

Dex-chan lover
He wanted it but was holding back because of the girls, she just made so he'd not care about them. They are basically married already (yeah hes her master but you know they love each other and he wants to free her yadda yadda).

Wow the mcs power is so uniq... anyone else gonna say it? Fine i'll do it

I am the bone of my sword

Steel is my body and fire is my blood

I have created over a thousand blades

Unknown to death

Nor known to life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Yet those hands shall never hold anything

So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works   

Fed-Kun's army
still can't get over how similar the MC looks to the Kemono Michi MC...

just how presumptuous is this bitch eleanor , do you really need to drug your lover to have sex with you??

Aggregator gang
Seriously can the MC not afford a new shirt? The ones he's wearing looks like it was set on fire at least once.

Dex-chan lover
just how presumptuous is this bitch eleanor , do you really need to drug your lover to have sex with you??
To be fair, she seemed to have planned to drug him long before this while assuming he was just going to sleep with her either way. This was just to keep him going longer.

Still drugging a man she supposedly loves without him knowing for her own sexual gratification, but ever so slightly less scummy. Like, one iota less of scumminess.

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax She was a pervert that read stories about princesses being taken hard by burly knights...so does this really surprise you? XD

Fed-Kun's army
aphrodisiac isn't it ?
also damn boy, you both are always fucking around huh ?

Power Uploader
Oh wow, a power that stores an infinite amount of swords in another dimension which you can call forth at any time. That sounds so cool! I wonder if I had heard of that one before.

5fa4e90a80fb00b76f4a1cc6ba32f4a0.gif

Dex-chan lover
You guys gotta thank Eleanor or else we wouldn't have too much smut and neither a harem tag. It's clear Egil loves her and wouldn't think of banging other women, but since Eleanor is so kinky she might get a turn on when sharing him with other women and probably having action with other women too. She's knows that she's the main woman, so she'll probably be the one to convince Egil of bring more girls to his harem.

Users who are viewing this thread