Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Dex-chan lover
- People in the comment section suprised at how stupid is the slave for trying to run away from the man who just bought her after her last master abussed her physically and sexually.
- Me surprised at how stupid people in the comment section really is.

I mean, what did you expect her to do? She is afraid, ffs. She has been raped and beaten just for the giggles, of course she is gonna be afraid and would try to run away. If for once people tried to think how the character feels intead of thinking from the comodity of their incel chair, in front of their incel computer in their incel house, maybe they would understand whats going on.

@Tearsax True, I just felt like the sudden change in emotions was unacquitted for. At first she was happy af that someone she knew was buying her so she would be safe, and the next moment she dashes tf out?

I'd get it if in the beginning she showed those signs, and seemed at least relatively scared but the sudden character change from someone hopeful to a girl dashing into her previous owner is off.

Yes , I want that bastard to hit her and then egil comes to save her but I want that guy to hit her really hard so she understands that she didn't have to leave egil's side

@Tearsax Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the other girl literally someone she trusts? If that's the case, then it's an absolutely stupid idea to run. Her friend said to trust this man, and that he's harmless. Not even considering her friend's advice would just mean there's no point in "trusting" that person in the first place.

Not to mention LITERALLY THE GUY WHO WAS BIDDING AGAINST HER FRIEND'S "MASTER" THAT SHE TRUSTED WAS THE GUY WHO FUCKING ABUSED HER LOL

Double-page supporter
lol ?/

Firstly , she has scars all over her body, who would bid on her unless picking her up cheaply.
2ndly, after buying her, she asks to run ? lol didnt shee learn her lesson the first time ?
3rdly ? Afriad of men for a sexual tool ? If I remember correctly... SHE STILL HAS HER VIGINITY ? or was she lying. All I remember is the count just beat the shit out of her. She should be afraid fomr getting beat up. not sexually abused. So where did this come from ?
4thly, you paid 12 mil and she escaped right after leaving the auction house... seriously ? Isnt there suppose to be magic systems and chains to bring them back ??

Might be cause this is just another trash story. But its what I picked up from this chapter alone. She deserves this fate tbh :/ To be taken back by her first owner. She threw away her chance for a better life. But I guessing the MC will return to collect his slave. Whatever happens I guess :/ /shrugs

Double-page supporter
she fcking deserve it let her get mind break and died afterward fcking ungrateful b*tch

Dex-chan lover
They're certainly being more efficient with this adaptation. The attempted thieving didn't happen till a bit later in the novel but here they decided to make her even more of an ungrateful bitch and try to run right after being bought. If it's not obvious selina or whatever is not well liked by the fandom.

Aggregator gang
@fucknvampire She's not ungrateful...she's traumatized. She literally has androphobia thanks to everything she's gone through. Phobias are defined by not being able to make rational decisions when it concerns being confronted by the subject of their fear.

Users who are viewing this thread