Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Muri, Muri, Yukemuri

Double-page supporter
What the heck is the author thinking about XD ?

Dex-chan lover
>Aversion to Men
>Scent Fetish
>New owner is S-Rank adventurer
>Best Friend and fellow slave is a sex fiend
We all know where this is going. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka

I won't lie, they had me in the first half thinking this chapter was going to be refreshingly wholeso-

>Sending you to the horny smell locker while me and master do it

Okay then, I know where this train is headed...

Dex-chan lover
😂😂 As much as I appreciate the re-draws, as censors usually ruin the immersion, they are also a bit jarring, as they don't match the original style.

Fed-Kun's army
cant help but feel the simp aura leaking out of him, tbh the first time he met his first slave it really feels like she was manipulating him. he even acts the part perfectly. its spear hero and witch all over again

Dex-chan lover
I shouldn't be surprised at all, but damn does the hypocrisy show.

Aguante el español vieja no me importa nada 😝 I'm just glad that I can read spanish haha

Dex-chan lover
Look, retarded-chan is also pervert-chan, who would have thought.

Double-page supporter
How does someone with androphobia develop a smell fetish for men? Her father/brothers? I mean if she's constantly avoiding men when did she ever find the time to deduce that she loved their smell?

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ: Frankly, putting your group's logo over censored/explicit regions--or, seemingly, using it as a censor--is just as braindead as how scanlators in the past wouldn't just watermark every single page of their scanlations, but would watermark over the content itself.

Get a grip--it's not that no one knows you're the only ones doing this series in English, it's impossible not to know. Your credits page is the very first. While how scathing my criticism may seem may give off an air of ingratitude, it's not so--you ARE the only ones doing this series, and I like it (Eleanor's my cup of tea, especially in terms of physical appearance). It's just that this is just something that idiot scanlators would do in the past, driving the quality of their releases downward.

Power Uploader
@Giga
We put the logo because we had edited the raw in a very explicit way that we have to censor that part so that the chapter is not deleted

was it the logo or a black box

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ: It was the logo. And I understand 100%, but to look there and see your group's name kills immersion. I recommend the simple blank space you'd have without the logo being there, without any explicit details in it. The white space already looks like censor steam, so I think it'd work.

Users who are viewing this thread