Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Betrayal Plot

Dex-chan lover
I get that feeling that was a lot of important info missing from that story, like: Why was MC targeted in the first place or MC didn't even try to search for the culprit that wanted him killed.

Dex-chan lover
So is it really betrayal? Cause she was a slave and ordered to. He didn't think to find out anything?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that betrayal story was pretty short, why MC didn't search for that slave master, why he didn't want to know why they wanted to kill him. I would for sure want to know if the slave loved him for real or if that was also an order, if the love was real then try to buy out the slave.

Dex-chan lover
yeah probably later the maid will show up and probably forgive and free her? from the guy that wanted the MC dead...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty impressive how both Sword King and the betrayal thot managed to avoid light hitting them at all times.

Thanks for the chapter.
@Illuvatar9
Maybe, i had the same thought. But it is also possible we didn't see his face for another reason.

Would one person that you obviously don't know too much about betraying you make you give up on people? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Sword king being the slaves master... is pretty possible but it could also be along the lines of a big reveal that he is some one related to anotehr person close to egil.

Users who are viewing this thread