Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Keep Your Clothes On

Double-page supporter
@reen112 pretty much. She's such a shit character honestly since the beginning of this manga. Just total submission that just wants revenge on her enemies and sex from her master. Nothing else to her character. That other girl is much more interesting than her, and even then she's pretty bland as a character as well. Just goes to show just how one dimensional Eleanor is as a character. If she never stated the fact that she used to be a princess, you'd never know that. Not a sense of elegance befitting a princess with her lol.

Dex-chan lover
i still cant get over the fact Egil's buddy wears a mask nad hairstyle tha tjust makes him scream bad guy but hes such a nice guy
lmao

Double-page supporter
@pandatime Not going to mention his sharp teeth?

The pointy teeth, tanned skin, black hair with the white stripe down the middle, it's like he's a weasel beastman or something.

Double-page supporter
So let's see:
A bunch of people got hired to do a quest.
Among them, someone is killing others.
The MC's party got hired to find who's doing that and stop them.
Yet MC's party is planning to go kill 3 of the people who've been hired to do this.
That's already a betrayal of the reason they got hired, yet they talk about their plans in public.

But I'm guessing that the people they're hired to find, conveniently will be the ones they'll looking to kill anyhow, thus neatly resolving this ridiculous plotline.
Now I know I'm intentionally reading trash, but I kinda prefer my trash to be more self-aware than this.
I hope there’s no yuri between the girls
That's the gayest thing I've ever read. This needs more yuri, more chaos in the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread