Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Groping Canopies

Power Uploader
Next chapter Sunday, We are looking for more Redrawers, If you are insterested to help us dm me

When people say "unforgivable" bullshit it is really annoying as fuck. They do not need your forgiveness in the first place.

"Unforgivable" Waw, that's so badass...
So now, will they be completely humiliated then sold as slaves or just killed (no chance for some bullshit revenge) in a few chapters to not drag this on with useless and boring things,
Or will this be some long and boring moments to make more chapter, and with the revenge that will also be half shown because it's "bad things" and some authors don't understand that bad things on bad guys isn't bad but good, and they just don't understand what's the point of a revenge...

Conveniently placed black holes that manifested out of nowhere in the shape of a square. You hate to see it

Dex-chan lover
God I fucking hate all these characters, just increase your harem, kill all the guys, kill the loli, and no yuri

thanks for the update.
fyi, just read the raw if you wanna know the next, like me 😆

@aancuk
original.gif

Same here bruh

Users who are viewing this thread