Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

For people saying this is a typical trash harem isekai, it's not. It's typical trash harem fantasy manga.

I'm always confused about censorship, why draw or write a story with sex / nipples / whatever and then don't show it? i mean u could just not draw/write that part in at all or make it a mention on the side like "hey wanna fk?" -> "wakin up with a sheet over the body" and i wouldn't even mind. But censoring just kills the reading, its like a fly on the screen, it ruins the moment, its distrackting and makes me loose focus. i rly dislike that tho i just write it down here instead of putting that in the rating. a nice day to everyone \o/

Fed-Kun's army
@InactiveSilence
You are definitely confused.
For starters, you need to know the difference between "original censorship" and "added on censorship" 95% of the censorship you see in manga via black boxes or whited out areas are added on. Something either the ones providing the raws or the translators themselves did and a few times the publishers do.
The reason for this? Trolling or they are god damn morons. If you see censorship in the original it's usually in a way that does not tarnish the quality of the art (light beams, convenient placement of objects, or not having nipples in the first place). Until raw providers and/or translators stop being contradictory prude about it....sadly you'll continue to see this shoddy attempts at censoring.
As for the publishers, well they do it for money. The same reason a anime will have a censored TV version and a uncensored BD version.

The team who is translating this manga can get more chapters from this site https://rawdevart.com/comic/betrayed-s-rank-adventurer-i-make-slave-only-harem-guild-my-beloved-slaves/

Don't be bothered by the small rating, just read it and decide how trash is this by urself

Dex-chan lover
MC in chapter 1 : this whole slave thing disgusted me

MC 3 pages after : im buying this bitch

"I hate slavery. But I like this girl. So I'll buy her for a small fortune, thus rewarding the slaver"

at least kill the fucker and take your money back afterwards.

She asked for help and then after being helped, she literally run. Well..yeah, deserve to be tortured. Cut some fingers or may break her leg.

Fed-Kun's army
And that is how you control through fear.
They were literally waiting for her knowing she would run.
Saved from the ones who traumatized you, ran from your saviors out of fear (and forgetting you're still a slave), right into the hands of the same guy who traumatized you.

Users who are viewing this thread