Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

The comments were clearly looking for the next Berserk, with the quality of Monster, and the fights from Hunter x Hunter.
But it seems that they missed the a$$ on the cover and the "Make A Slave-only Harem" that's part of the title of this manga.

6/10 Does what it says it does, story fits title, art could be a lot better.

I love reading the comments on all these slavery isekai and how much people get butthurt over fiction lol

@LeonardoVAC
Awesome thanks.

@nommy210
It clearly says 13,000,000 gold, I don't know how you missed the other 3 zeros....

@Jzc136 the funny thing is you start to notice some of the same people. they are always pretending like they stumbled on the manga by accident when the premise is VERY clear from the description.

Dex-chan lover
take the thing that added depth to shield hero
now have the horny copy paste
and ruin it
then you have this

Fed-Kun's army
The S-rank fool is just a tool for the real MC, the female slave.

Tbh, if you want to read this, just read
for fun. Thats all there is. If i had to give it
an honest rating, it'd be a 3/10.

I also read this because im horny

If you want to create hentai, do it correctly and dont censor anything. If you do censor like retards from asia, then there is no point at all to do it at first place.

Dex-chan lover
I think some people has become so brain dead they can't use their imagination to get past the censor here

Users who are viewing this thread