Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Fed-Kun's army
@Isekaijin I mean, I think I agree with you. Regarding the censoring, I also don’t understand why they would censor the only “good “ part of the manga, that seems like such a dumb idea. The story is mediocre and you can’t see the lewd so why even read this?

i was wondering y it had that many 1 star ratings after reading 3 chapters i get it
the smut destroys the story chapter one was pretty good but the next 2 chapters were only smut and ..... that stuff never has a good story

i was wondering y it had that many 1 star ratings after reading 3 chapters i get it
the smut destroys the story chapter one was pretty good but the next 2 chapters were only smut and ..... that stuff never has a good story

Fed-Kun's army
What a sad sad adaptation. Doesn’t even try to deepen a subplot or character in any way for development. Character got betrayed ones, neat. Plot for revenge? Maybe after a few naps and another slave girl purchased.

The manga where the mc is a nice person, but has the most perverted female slave on earth.
Where the mc doesn't treat her as a slave, but all she want's is to be treated like a sex slave, in the most fucked up S&M play that way more dark than actually slave contract.

Dex-chan lover
@shinodaHell
The manga where the mc is a nice person, but has the most perverted female slave on earth.
Where the mc doesn't treat her as a slave, but all she want's is to be treated like a sex slave, in the most fucked up S&M play that way more dark than actually slave contract.
The guy says he is a sadist though.
It's pretty cowardly in general the writing. Author doesn't want an asshole MC, so the S-rank adventurer acts like a good person, but inside he's a sadist who wants to abuse and dominate.

By adding the sexual content there's a clear disconnect with the personalities of the characters.

Come on stop acting like we came here for the story. It would do soo much better as a hentai tho maybe even isekai harem monogatari level

Story seems somewhat interesting, but nothing we haven't seen before. Also, each chapter is censored except for 1. And it's under the smut tag. If it's censored, don't put smut on it honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread