Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Dex-chan lover
@shinodaHell
idk feels really bad story.
That's because it is.

@yeetmaster6981
Come on stop acting like we came here for the story. It would do soo much better as a hentai tho maybe even isekai harem monogatari level
You can have both btw.
Parallel Paradise has both a good story and good borderline hentai material.

You don't have to choose one or the other. This isn't a hentai, it's still a manga.

Yeah,
a manga that you read when you wanna turn your brain off.

The story and the character arent actually that gud
But still bookmarked tho

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with @NorseLoki - why is this manga being censored in this way? Is it the scanlation team, or are the raws coming to them hacked up with black boxes covering an generous portion of why many of us read this work?

Aggregator gang
No one would ever make this seriously. It’s impossible for this to be a joke. No one could fuck something up so bad unintentionally

The Anime Man has betrayed me, can someone come to my house and give me a rope so i can hang myself?

You're better off reading a hentai, cause this shit is bad. Like, dumb plot, wish fulfilment, bipolar main character, censored sex scenes, etc.

I really don't see why anyone would rather read this, given that actual hentai exists, some with even better plot than this abomination.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot better than I was expecting. (Apart from the censorship of course) I don't understand why so many people are saying this is bad. If your standard are so fucking high, why are you here in the first place?

which is lower ??

SIMP for easy hoe you found or
SIMP for expensive slave you bought

that's right,
both are SIMP

pretty good art,,
overall fine manga

well, it still early chapter tho

Users who are viewing this thread