Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Come Hate, Come, Come Hate (Part 4)

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man. After that flashback... C'mon cat woman, kill 'em all!

On another note, I like Horse's name. Whenever she appears all of a sudden, everyone goes.... "MASAKA?!!?" ("It can't be?!")

EDIT: Looking at the chapter again, I feel really bad for Goichi. Must've felt crazy jealous/envious when he saw the old man with his grandkid, and his sister looking all happy with her fiance. RIP Goichi.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, wait. It wasn't just envy. He didn't want those people's lives to end, too. Welp.

EDIT3: Fun fact. Continuity error from when we first saw young Goichi (the flash-back-forward at the start of this whole flashback) - dragonboy was wearing his mask for their final confrontation with catgrandma then; in the current part of the flashback he wasn't wearing it.

Dex-chan lover
It's poetic and tear-jerking with how it can be said that Goichi's and Fuyuho's sufferings basically opens the path to better future for their descendant as can be seen with Kyouichi and Natsuho.

VIP
i don't know why you guys hate grandpa..

he is cold, yes, but he is also showed really care about his family. he even willing to let it go our MC (as in MC flashback with granpa showed up, he is also very warm with him too), but the death of his son, MC parents is what really change him to be complete ruthless in order to protect them. he stopped human sacrifice rites, he also killed tiger clan who facilitate them and have long history of crime activity.

again, the horse doesn't even hate granpa and nekuni. they want to share the burden that always bear by nekuni clan alone.

Group Leader
Gramps didn't really have much of choice. But man, him choosing the city over Fuyuho really hit hard.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuma Why we hate him? Did you forget that he was the main reason why the fox guy became a villain? And not everyone from the Tiger clan was conspiring against them or were commiting crimes, yet he punished every single one of them.
Goichi completely lost his way to promote his order. The main problem with him, was that he used nuclear bombs to solve his problems, instead of well placed dynamites.
We can now understand the reasoning behind his changes and how could dragon kid be his friend for so long. But that doesn't excuse the problems he left behind with his actions.

Power Uploader
Masaka! (lol)

Goichi's choice is the root of all evil. If he had wanted to stop everything, he could have killed himself with her.

But he choose to live and "protect the city", failing at both eventually. What a waste of a man.

He created a lot more problems by rejecting Fuyuho than solving anything.

The curse of the hateful cat is really unfair, any way you look at it.

why ya'll ranting !?

its all for the plot bruh..

if it didnt for gramps this manga will be boring

VIP
@BloodySorcerer you mean weasel? he is spared you know? only preparatory (which like most of his clan) and the one doing it. so does tiger, since the inheritor is still there. and even her mom seems to know what's coming.

Dex-chan lover
@Flare77 He was conflicted about it. Which makes him not unredeemable, I guess, except that since he's dead it's kind of too late. But it also means he knew damn well he was doing wrong. When you say "I'll do whatever dirty work it takes" you know the work is dirty. Seems to me to a fair extent he was just taking out his pain on the city, doing this self-indulgent "The love of my life is gone so nothing matters any more, it doesn't matter what terrible things I do"--dude, it matters to the people you do those things to.
Plus I don't know if anyone noticed, but he found out his crush was mass murdering people from his clan and didn't tell anyone. Or do anything about it. Really, WTF?! Normally when you find out your main squeeze is a serial killer, you kind of do a re-evaluation. He seemed willing to just keep on seeing her while she slaughtered more people, until he was confronted with "Clean up the mess or die".

As to her . . . she's cursed.
On her own, she'd have just been amoral. She didn't care about human life except for people she actually knew and liked personally--deeply individualistic with no ethical code, although potentially very loyal to those few people she had a personal bond with. She was a wild animal that talked. But on her own she wouldn't have been going around killing people. She just didn't resist when the curse pushed her to do stuff, because she didn't care. But she could have led a fairly blameless life if it weren't for the curse.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuma Yeah, the weasel. Tbh I didn't really remember which animal he was because he's been pretty dead in the story. Anyway, yes he was spared but at what cost? As for the Tiger yes she was also spared, both of which lost everything they cared about, Tiger girl lost even her mother to a curse. The end result is the same as having everyone die, because those two were forever changed. And no it didn't need to happen that way, The Nekuni has been abusing their authority for generations, their currently plight is the end result of their actions from the very start.

VIP
@BloodySorcerer granpa never see them self as savior, they know what will coming, he played devil role as necessary evil. granpa also hate it you know? he have no choice for his wish.

Double-page supporter
Damn dude. I hate the fact that I feel bad for Gramps now. I mean, he really did have to do it for the city.
And even if he chose to be with her, he really couldn't. She straight up murdered family members AND she was cool with it. She was cute AND I LIKED HER but she was a total psycho.
Honestly what he should've done was use his ability to hold her still and then someone else would finish her off. Leaving her alive was a huge mistake.

I'm also pretty worried for horse-girl now.

Banned
Gramps did nothing wrong.

crazy how commenters are blaming him for his insane ex on top of exercising reasonable political authority

Double-page supporter
Honestly there wasn't much to blame gramps for in the first place other than sheer cold-hearted ruthlessness, since all his victims that we've seen basically deserved what they got and weren't even eliminated until they tried to eliminate him first, but now it's just depressing. He sacrificed his own love to protect his city, and once he'd already done so he had no choice but to keep making the hard choices. if he couldn't at least continue down the grey path and protect the city at all cost, he would've betrayed the love of his life for nothing.

And ironically he's now about to lose everything from beyond the grave because Fuyuho's life was the one thing he couldn't sacrifice.

Man, the fact that she looks like Natsuho when she's sad is hitting me a lot but still kinda deserved.

Oof it hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread