Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - If the Cat Thinks It

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
1,110
@Pibata, Death flag means its something that sets a "flag" (condition) for a character death.
For example, if a character says "after this we will get married" that a "flag" condition for that character to die, this is why people are saying because she confessed she set her death flag.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
4,988
So this is where Snake says that ritualistically sacrificing Natsuho will kill Fuyuho, right?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
909
"I love you, Kyouichi"
The Death Flag and End Flag have been raised....I'm totally gonna looking forward to Vol 11.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
1,541
Huh, I thought her parents were mentioned before or was that only in the oneshot?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
1,980
@LordFifthIsLife

075.jpg
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
52
Well since I'll be the first person reviewing this and there are only like two chapters out I might as well. Also there may be spoilers that just happen in the beginning.

The story is basically your average clique where a small girl is a tsudere and the guy kisses her on the first chapter. It's mostly a romance, comedy, supernatural anime since the tsudere is actually a cat.

The art is good and there are some really detailed drawings of the characters, but nothing over the top amazing.

I ended up enjoying the manga by chapter two when the main male protagonist goes to his grandfathers house and a new character is introduced at the very end. It did make me want to know what happens next and I have high hopes for this.

I could see the characters becoming more interesting as the story progresses. I'll probably do another review when it's finished but overall I though it was pretty good and worth a shot. Just remember it gets better once you move on to chapter 2.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
322
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top