Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi

This is the 100th comment (just saying)

Damn what an ending even it though has its ups and downs midway but still a very good read and a cute art especially cat girl and sen.

I also want to thank you to the Scanlators for translating this series beautifully.

I RECOMMEND THIS MANGA!

I would like also a spin-off/after story on the daily lives of both the cat and rat and their children

Group Leader
A very great read, it's been a while having to read 10+ volumes in one sitting, bless the author, thanks for the scanlator team for bringing this to eigo.

thanks so much, you beautiful people for scanlating this, such a great satisfying manga, especially considering how many characters are involved and how many things are play.

Group Leader
This is easily my favorite manga. I vehemently recommend it. In all my countless hours of reading and scanlating manga, I have never encountered anything so amazing, heartwarming and wholesome. A fulfilling story that will control and enrapture your every thought. This is an absolute masterpiece. A diamond in the rough.

When I finished it, I was smiling uncontrollably for hours.

This has to be one of the best manga I've EVER read. (and that's on hundreds) The ending is spectacular. has a great romance, and some great antagonists. 10/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
@deadway
I liked it up to half way then it just changed to hate I just wanted it to finish so I could add it to my completed and that is out of abotu 200 mangas

This was a decent series but it’s so overrated. I was expecting so much more given the high ratings. Seeing how weak the male mc Kyoichi was throughout the series was annoying and I almost dropped this because of him. I wasn’t a huge fan of Natsuho either, but I liked many of the other characters (especially Ayala). Oh well, this could’ve been much better. Anyone have recommendations of a series like this but with a strong male mc?

Yo why does
natsuho stop getting headaches after chapter 1? Idk, seems kinda unfair how fuyuho head to merc people to stop her headache temporarily and natsuho just doesnt have them after a kiss

Dex-chan lover
Yo why does
Because
the love broke the hate circle ... and allways she said "I hate you" small hate dosis fused with love was the cure

I love this manga, a great story about hate and vengeful circle only can stop with a brave and a pure heart
The best, each character receive a closing in his story

Users who are viewing this thread