Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi

Group Leader
You know, it was good, my only problem is that they did not use the one of the each 12 houses animals + cat for the covers (oh, and that kamaitachi, maybe, i do not care about that guy).

I liked that they included a "Where are they now" for much of the cast. not enough series do that.

aww man this was so good. i still hate his gramps after all these chapters though. man. but it was so nice seeing their kids and stuff. i do wish they explained more stuff on youkai though. because i dont get why becoming one means you cant be a clan head anymore. and if youkai and humans can interbreed then what the heck is the diffrence? i also wish he couldve used the compulsion power at the end, i also really want to know who killed his parents that prevented mc from using the power on him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Honestly, I'm really happy it got an end after 2 major arcs, it could have go on for ever.

The first major arc was great, the second has its ups and downs, and the end is good

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka got yuri ending I guess... 😁
It is little bit sad since I expect Ayaka's children could play together with Kyouichi-Natsuho's children in the ending

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone once said that in a journey when one seeks vengeance, an ending where "everybody wins" shouldn't exist.

did this get axed?

had a lot of potential with the dude being
a yokai at all by the end of it

Fed-Kun's army
The ending was fine but the story was too fast paced and scattered, it feels like it was rushed even with an ending like that the interaction between the 2 of them through the story was minimal.

@Alncst That is exactly how I felt. It had potential to be a great series if it had maybe double the chapters, but it felt rushed. Lots of characters thrown at you with not enough time spent building the characters.

I didn't dislike this manga by any means. It was just... average I guess. Just wish it was longer.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm 12 zodiacs 12 volumes fitting
although 13 would have been fine and all

I wish we got a story about the boar guy. What a shame that he got sidelined. I always like normal guy/ knightly girl relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread