Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi

@LittleBuster1 I'm all ok aobut a harem ending. As long as it doesn't involves our Cat idol being in it.
MC should end up with Ox girl. Natsuho should be enshrined and become the goddess she deserves.

Not true, they used to win everytime back in the day. Although the last one I've seen that still followed trend was the Shuffle! anime.

Power Uploader
I really loved this manga at first, but like so many others it's gone somewhat downhill lately. It's moved too far away from the relationships and more into the politics, but
since the MC really isn't directly involved in the politics since he lost his position as the family head
it just isn't as interesting as it should be.

Aggregator gang
@seekermoc: I feel like that's going to change. MC has been a passive observer because he enjoys how things are in his life, but if the sister starts acting like their dickhead grandfather did, he may have to fight her
in a battle to become the head of the Rat Clan again

I’m rather excited to see what they do with the snake.
Will it be a dangerous poison-using character, a character that uses sheer strength to crush enemies, or maybe even a goofy character that resembles tsuchinoko?
And will we finally get another male character in the age group that can be paired up with one of the ludicrous numbers of females? (Interestingly, in a compatibility grid, the Ox pairs best with the Snake; and according to the story, the Snake accidentally frightened the Horse, which caused the Snake to come in Sixth instead of Fifth. Maybe that could come into play?)

It’s a really good story with good characters. The “big bad” is creepy and even a bit funny when it’s revealed
that it doesn’t actually look like that and it’s all just an illusion that Natsuho can see through

My favorite character is Yuzen. He seems so much like a stereotypical sentai character and acts like a superhero. Perfection.

Looking forward to at least seeing the conclusion of the “big bad”’s arc.

I was born in 06/1983 that makes me part of the Pig family.
My element is Water and my sign is Cancer.

@Mimik unlike common belief the snake in the chinese Zodiac is usually smart, sophisticated, sometimes lazy or suspicious, but it's usually responsible, and has some leadership qualities. Snake is kin to the dragon and they can be corageous as well. So I'd expect them to be followers to the Dragon clan just like the dog clan serves the Rat clan. They will probably be a bit devious but are probably well-intentioned.
At least this is what I believe.
By the way my Zodiac is a mess. I'm Aquarium with Wind element in the Western Zodiac, but my chinese one is Snake with Earth element. Wind and Earth , a damn paradox.

Aggregator gang
I had my suspicions about who was under the hood, but I admit, I wasn't expecting that.
Considering the absolute bitterness, I always believed the grandma was the mastermind ogre since she had the same hate as the grandpa, not Natsuho's mother. Definitely fitting, considering her role, in retrospect, but now I want to know how she survived when you consider how Natusho remember it.

Just have to air a bit of annoyance with Ch 0. Why is it that some translators leave the literal translation as hateful instead of translating for context. Hateful seems to cover annoying, embarrassing, actual hateful, and a few other similar emotions. It’s quite hateful.

Great let's wait a couple of months to pass this crap about another hateful cat, then after that we can go back to cool, better plots concerning the clan

Users who are viewing this thread