Uramichi Oniisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Holy Bird

Fed-Kun's army
thank you guys for continuing to translate the series :)

looking forward to an anime version of this whenever it airs... ^_^

Thank you for the translation.
Also I feel like this is the quickest I've ever felt bad for a person in a manga.

So is it true Kumatani interested in Ikiteru? Why is he so bizarrely drawn and protective towards Ikiteru? Drinking his sake, wear dumb clothes Ikiteru gave him, stand up for Ikiteru when the producer ask for impossible actions, and now protect his child like belief?
Is this a parody of BL in manga?

Dex-chan lover
Again this manga confused me by being NOT BL even though the art, the predominantly male cast, and the chemistry all make it seem like it's going to be BL

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo this guy... THIS GUY!!!! fakljfdkl anyway i found this manga recently (someone tweeted about it and it got viral) and it's getting an anime soon, i'm so glad~ uramichi, fight on!!!

thank you very much for the update!!

love how usahara and kumatani ended up spending christmas at uramichis house anyways X)

Group Leader
Just as someone who's worked in childcare and has an educational background in child development, it's an extra layer of humor when you realize that despite being so depressive, Uramichi is actually really good with kids even if that depressive nature seeps out every now and then lol.
Like as soon as he saw the kid he went right back into happy "Onii-san" mode and got down on the child's level to talk with him. I've always got the vibe that under it all Uramichi really does enjoy his job and working with children lol.

Aggregator gang
Uramichi seeing someone even farther into the depths of despair than he is, who's even younger to boot, must be harrowing.

Dex-chan lover
The heart’s door creaking open and then slamming shut. Uramichi~

@Kagamimocchi Kumatani has a younger brother he's so protective of, so most likely he sees Iketeru as another of his younger brother. He's like really really protective of his younger brother.

Users who are viewing this thread