Urara Meirochou

Ars

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-08/urara-meirocho-manga-about-divining-girls-ends-in-june/.146512

RIP.

Double-page supporter
I just hope the story gets a good resolution, and that we eventually get a translation of it all.

Even though some *** uploaded the end, please keep up the good work! True readers and appreciators will wait for you to complete the series normally.

Double-page supporter
I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't and won't read that fake ending put up by the known troll. I will wait for the real translation group to finish the whole manga, regardless of how long that takes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't and won't read that fake ending put up by the known troll. I will wait for the real translation group to finish the whole manga, regardless of how long that takes.
I as well shall wait. I'd rather finish the series in order. I hope the translators aren't discouraged too much after that to not continue translating. I really want to be able to finish following these adorable girls on their journey. It is one of my favorites and I look forward to seeing the rest at the correct pace.

Edit: Wow not long after posting this it was blessed with another chapter update. I'm so thankful that Kirara Scantasia is still translating. :D

Dex-chan lover
I am just going to drop this here
https://nhentai.net/g/199101/1/

Unfortunately I couldn't find other doujins of this manga. :/

i just finished the anime just a moment ago but i haven't read the manga yet, i hope it goes further than the anime.

Also - ME WANT SEASON TWWWOOOO NOW AAAAWWWOOOOOOO

I head Kirara Scantasia is planning on releasing chapters much more frequently. I am looking forward to more chapters very soon!😇

Thank you so much for your hard work, Kirara Scantasia! This is a wonderful story that is fun, funny and interesting, with cute and lovable characters. I wish you the best of health and happiness for translating and sharing with everyone!

Just wondering, are there any signs of yuri or shoujo ai in this or all just bait? No tag so I'm assuming there isn't but just in case

Dex-chan lover
Cute art and some amusing moments, but the setting wasn't thought through and the plot is shallow and doesn't do anything interesting; essentially demanding an emotional investment of the reader into characters that really only show up in the last five minutes and then leave again (interestingly, the mangaka kinda acknowledges the problem ... but not like that fixes it).

Okay to read if you got nothing else but eh. Ultimately kinda forgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread