Urasai

Group Leader
Would you like a collab on this? The reason why this project was shelved is because we ran out of translators. And one thing to note is that we DID NOT DROP this project. Don't just arbitrarily say it's dropped without confirming it with anybody.

Power Uploader
@b-kun I literally quoted a comment from batoto, sorry if that offended you guys somehow. Made the same mistake on the old days, my bad.

Group Leader
@RonBWL Oh... how my heart burns... Really... You're really going to run off with this project? D#ck move... man...

Seriously, can't you pick up other ones?

Fed-Kun's army
@b-kun if you aren't going to upload more why are you so bothered by someone else doing it now? you don't have any claim to the manga at all.

Double-page supporter
Dick move? Shit hasn't been translated in how long? The 11 months Mangadex has been alive plus god knows how long when Batoto was the go-to place?
Procrastinators shouldn't complain, anything over 6 months is dead and buried and not "belonging" to anyone.

@cptbst I just checked and chapter 4 was released December 12th 2013, well over five years ago.

How long does a series ''belong'' to the original scanlator without any updates I wonder? Clearly five years is out of line so maybe 10 years ought do it? Or is this like a marriage thing ''until death''?

Jokes aside I think it's awesome to contribute to the manga community by scanlating series for (in most cases) no compensation, but I don't think any particular series ''belongs'' to any scanlator. If you release good quality and do it regularly people tend to leave your series alone, and mostly only comes in if one of the two is lacking like in this case. I don't think attributing someone's desire to share a good series to the rest of us to malice is a good mindset to have, not saying that never happens though.

Double-page supporter
@Elbow
From what I see, the tendency is to consider anything dropped after 6 months. This guy is from a completely inactive group that hasn't uploaded anything here for 7 months prior to these two chapters. I don't even care to find out how long ago those chapters were released.

But the guy who translated and uploaded these chapters? Carry on, this is classic scanlator drama with the added twist that the "contesting" group is deader than a dodo.

Double-page supporter
Another manga that suffer * we can beat this man as long as it fit to us* syndrome, though mild compare to that brother sister manga, which ironically got axed

Dex-chan lover
Man, the translator and manga bond is even more hilarious than this comedy manga.
Suddenly active again because fear of losing *idk what it should be called*.
Its just weir... nah, actually very reasonable.

Another MC who’s basically the punching bag of the rest of the cast. I am 100% certain this main character is meant to be a self-insert, but why would anyone want to self-insert as a dude who gets mutilated every chapter?

Honestly just found out this manga was being translated again after not being worked on for ~6 years. Then the previous translator comes and says it was sniped... that's a little ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread