Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Kisaragi Station IV

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if they found a way to get rid of the weird monsters that try to harm humans. They could start a railway business involving trading overseas using teleportation into the Otherworld and come back

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin, man thank you that lift the weight in me... clearly this is something I shouldn't have read at this hour of night! 😅 chills~ anyway that's so innovative!* thumbs up!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin, fellow minecrafter???
well...it was indeed like a underworld ... but still.... I wouldn't think like that, I'll be: "kill!!! I'm outta here!!!!" and I will never return 😂 ever.
You have my admiration and respect.

I initially thought he told them not to use their phones so that they would and they could listen in.

I mean when someone tells you not to think of something it's the only thing you can think of. Specially when no real consequences or actual warning was given.

As an avid SCP reader, I am very frustrated with how amateur these girls are, SIGH~ if only they read more morbid stuff, and here I was expecting that introverted MC would be more immune towards cognitohazards; since I'd expect her who knows lots of morbid stuff would delve deeper into insane forums. I guess she's only on the "rumor surface" of exposure, and haven't steeled her way in learning the deep horrors yet lol.

Dex-chan lover
He tells them not to use their phones.

First fucking thing they do: use their phones.
They don't ask him why. They don't go along with his suggestion. They IMMEDIATELY do what he told them not to.

I guess now they know why.

ive come across gems
this manga hit me right in my spot for
survival
supranatural
urban legends

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter: "dont use your phones"
First thing they do this chapter:

Anyway so the person from the urban legend probably got absolutely fucked up since calling seems to attract these faces things?
AND WHY DIDNT THEY TELL THEM? ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAINCELL WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM AND CONFISCATED THEIR PHONES LIKE CMON
"Advice against" Bitch thats such an insane understatement

Thats like telling people to maybe go outside and get some fresh air every now and then when the entire building is filled with toxic gas

Group Leader
You're trapped in a nightmare world, so why on God's green earth would you think anyone saying don't use your phone is anything but a warning fked up shit happens when you use your phone? No further explain was needed.

Users who are viewing this thread