Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man III

Fed-Kun's army
How's the yuri in this? MangaUpdates says it's shoujo ai but also has it tagged as non-gl with two female leads, and it's tagged as yuri on here. Are they just trying to protect each other in a friendship platonic way (like Wakusei Closet) or is it more yuri? I'm always interested in different kinds of yuri like with horror or fantasy elements. It's nice that yuri is finally getting away from all those girl school settings like you see in so many oneshots.

@CSmith327 there's little to no yuri in this one. The story seems to imply that the main characters are lesbian, but it focuses pretty much entirely on the horror plot with basically no romance. Its a real interesting manga and I highly reccomend it, but its not really yuri

Fed-Kun's army
@help Aww that sucks, but I like creepy stuff like this so I'll check it out anyways. Thanks 😊

KCS

@CSmith327
Sowaro is in love with Toriko, but hides it because she's a psycho and wishes that Satsuki would completely disappear. Toriko herself has 2 moms, so she's used to lesbian relationships.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@CSmith327 Their relationship isn't a platonic friendship, but it progresses very slowly.

We finally get something at the end of LN vol.3, but that's where English translation stops, and the manga will take a while to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, that was creepy. What else should I expect from this story, really? Lmao.
I wonder if we'll ever get an "explanation" for these photos.

Fed-Kun's army
@KCS @smns Nice to see that there is something, even if it is slow. I don't read light novels so it's good that it seems to be a pretty faithful manga adaptation based on reviews I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if her feelings of jealous spawned something in the Other Side. Go get your girl.

Dex-chan lover
the thing is the moment they got in interaction with monsters and got modified body parts that is suited to survive on the 'otherworld' side, they became part of 'that world'. And so it became easy to trespass each world without their notice.

Users who are viewing this thread