Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man IV

damn seeing
the pic of satsuki
actually gave me the chills

the loli is such a badass

Dex-chan lover
trigger happy brats
haha all of them have some screws loose in the head, Sorawo seemed sane but I'm thinking differently now
christ you guys are right, maybe she's actually satsuki damn

Dex-chan lover
Kozakura she got thrown out in the other side... she's pissed... cute!
lolis must protect!!!!
the way toriko described satsuki to albarato man, looked like sorawo is satsuki's descendant or some thing..XD

Aggregator gang
@SleepyDemon:
Just wait until Sorawo grows her hair out. Several people point out how similar she looks to Satsuki then.

@AgentKuga: No one who has associated with the Other Side can be completely sane afterwards.
The place literally gets inside their brains, altering the way they think and perceive reality. That CANNOT be good for long term mental health.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204, agree...
it's stay in their brain....and... the other-side transformed their bodies too.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
oho? where did you see her long hair?
it does make sense that they get more messed up whenever they travel to that place tho

Gotta admit that titan-ish appearance scared the crap outta me. The satsuki picture is really bone chilling ngl

@YuriIsTooLewd i dont think the goal is to scare them away, i think it's a co dependent relationship similar to the one in monogatari with Apparitions. They exist because people believe in them and have to occasionally show themselves to people in order to keep them believing.

Fed-Kun's army
Still not scary like the boo thing from the woman in white. Also is there a translate volumen 4 of the LN yet? Its good so far

@Tomoemami J Novel Club will publish the whole 4th volume on December 27th, but if you wish, you can subscribe to their website and read it in weekly parts as it gets translated.

These are spoilers (kind of), so if you haven't read the light novel's 3rd volume pls don't read this
after i finished reading the 3rd volume of the light novel i came up with the conclusion that satsuki is actually sorawo's older sister, not just because many times the fact that sowaro kinda resembles her comes up, but then she let her hair grow and everybody (toriko and kozakura) couldn't deny how much she looked like her (and this may mean nothing but they both wear glasses). Like, I mean, it is true that sorawo isn't that tall, and her face doesn't have an actual "nasty look" most of the times, but I was thinking that it's because they may have different fathers but share the same mother. And also siblings don't always look like a copy of the other jajaja. Also both satsuki and sorawo share the same kind of obsession for the otherside, if that makes sense

Literally made an AOT crossover with the titan like appearance. But i can't wait for the other parts to get illustrated

Users who are viewing this thread