Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man VII

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder if any of their perceptions on the other side are really accurate. Things are certainly dangerous, but it seems like they're often not dangerous in the ways that they initially seem.

Aggregator gang
And we begin to grasp just a bit more about how the other side works. It burrows into human brains, changing the way they work. With that in mind, can anyone trust anything they perceive over there? As Kozakura said, can the two of them even be sure they're actually having a conversation? What if one of them is hearing and seeing something completely different from what the other is saying and doing?

@icekatze: I'm not sure there even is an accurate perception to be had of the other side. It may not even really be a place at all.

Regardless, whatever's over there, it is truly, truly alien. In a very Lovecraftian sense.

Aggregator gang
ok but this makes the other side waaaaay more frightening, since it somehow go inside your brain and change how some things work

Dex-chan lover
Lesson Everytime ure in a strange or unknown dangerous place
Never separate from ur partner or friends especially when there's only two of u just don't do that or one of u will be in danger

Aggregator gang
The manga didn't mention it, but Kozakura refused to climb the ladder (and I don't blame her), which is why she stayed below while Sorawo went up.

"The Zone is a very complicated system of traps, and they're all deadly. I don't know what's going on here in the absence of people, but the moment someone shows up, everything comes into motion. Old traps disappear and new ones emerge. Safe spots become impassable. Now your path is easy, now it's hopelessly involved. That's the Zone....

The Zone wants to be respected. Otherwise it will punish....."

- Some legendary stalker

This is getting very serious , they don't even know if they are crazy or not.
Thanks for the translations , could you add a minor one for effects?

Users who are viewing this thread