Ureshon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Kiyokawa Chiharu's Home Part 3

Dex-chan lover
I’m being completely serious, this manga is the Berserk of EroManga’s. The amount of detail put into the shading is only paramount to something like Berserk. It’s beautiful, and i unironically reread this sometimes and just look at the amazing screen tones and detail in the background.

Also despite only having 11 chapters here, with 60 pages per chapter this is easily 60+ chapters of content compared to the usual 10-12 most artists put out. We got a full volume per chapter.

It makes me sad for a bygone era.

Dex-chan lover
I’m being completely serious, this manga is the Berserk of EroManga’s. The amount of detail put into the shading is only paramount to something like Berserk. It’s beautiful, and i unironically reread this sometimes and just look at the amazing screen tones and detail in the background.

Also despite only having 11 chapters here, with 60 pages per chapter this is easily 60+ chapters of content compared to the usual 10-12 most artists put out. We got a full volume per chapter.

It makes me sad for a bygone era.
full nuts or two per chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is the final chapter sadly. The author moved on to hel3#!£...
Wait, for real? I checked the author's twitter and the profile description states it's still being serialized.
ちょっとエッチなおしっこ漫画「うれしょん!」連載中 

But then again, that twitter account seems abandoned. Haven't tweeted since November 2023, and no retweets past December 2023.

On another note, under what name does the author make his hentai now? Because all his other account under かずみ義幸 name hasn't been updated since 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread