Uruha no Sekai de Arisugawa

Edited :
I will update the review. I've walked far enough to know. There are some parts that don't make sense but I still like the comedy (I won't change my mind about this).

Unless this is a plot point that doesn't stick this should probably add the genderswap tag

Dex-chan lover
You become what you hate I guess.

"No! I must kill the mens" she shouted
The mysterious guy said "No, Arisugawa. You are the mens"
And then Arisugawa has a boner.

Dex-chan lover
I need someone to describe that description, it makes absolutely no sense to me

Contributor
All the culprits are black!
Amusingly, Google Translate isn't much better:

black.jpg

"I need someone to describe that description, it makes absolutely no sense to me"

She grew in a house where her father would often walk naked, thus she starts hating men and their disgusting dicks. Since she is cute, men talk to her, but since she hates them, she attacks them earning the nickname "Arisugawa the manhunter". She gets transferred into another world where she became a man and has a dick. The source/culprit of this "evil" is Kuro, a shinobi. Kuro means black in japanese.

That description is crazy af but now that I read the proper translation... well I guess imma pass on this one

The manga is bad, but I like the idea behind that. I wonder if they are similar manga with a girl hating man who transform into a guy ?

@AMicrowave
Came here for the same reason....

@Unok
Thanks. Thought it looked familiar, but that description had me confused af. Caught a ch or two when it first got TLd and forgot about it till now.

earns its low rating. maybe would have barely passed as comedic in the early 80s. TL is stilted and very amateurish and the typesetting is very lazy but i understand a manga like this doesn't really deserve better

Users who are viewing this thread