Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Can't say the interactions were the most natural this chap ahah idk how a random princess carry just develops from that convo but ok 😄

Fed-Kun's army
i love yamamori mikaaaa i can't believe i just found out abt this recently
this main character reminds me of akira(?) from her sugars series
omg page 39 she's so cute lmaoo
omgg yamamori mika is really an expert on how to make my heart beat go up

Dex-chan lover
that "meet-cute" was so shoujo manga like, even though she just said she isn't the heroine in shoujo mangas lol.

I just can't understand shoujo manga... Sometimes what the male MC did can be considered as a straight-up sexual harrasment...

Hmm.
A great start.
I was interested it in for a long time.
Finally, reading it now.

It was a cliche yet unique first chapter.

Tbh, this first time meeting and suddenly the ML being flirty and the FL start to have feeling for him is not really a great opening, I wish that this could open if the ML and the FL has a deeper connection in someway than just the "princes" tag that they have.

The FL feeling is reasonable since this is the first time she being interested in by another male, but the fact that the ML has to be so flirty is ick me so much. He just being too self-confidence. This whole thing could be better if the FL has a crush or just have a sight on him, when she first discover him doing something that hit her. Or the ML approach her but in more discrete way and at the end of the chapter, she find out that he likes her, this would be way cuter.

Or maybe this is just a shoujo and the demographic is girl so they make the ML someone extra flirty and handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread