Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like the FMC, but not feeling the MMC yet. I feel like he’s been a composite so far of various quasi-sadist shoujo male leads. Thanks for scanlating, looking forward to where things go!

Fed-Kun's army
she is so cool and cute my hearttt
and im still abit meh about the male lead :/

I understand that the author/mangaka is quite popular so I trust that she knows what she's doing after working on several long running series. However, I have never read any of them (yet).

My thoughts on the series so far...
The characters and settings are clichés; a girl who doesn't enjoy her label in school and a guy who treats her differently. I don't mind playing to stereotypes but I always look for what makes this series different from others like it. It feels like the author is playing it safe? So the other girls are always squealing after him but she had never noticed before their fateful encounter? Like also having them coincidentally bump into each other often after their first meeting...

Yoi is a cool, honest and quiet girl who can't say 'no'. She behaves like a prince as a result of her chivalry and kindness. I can get behind that. I will look forward to her being more assertive and maybe showing more sides to her character.

My major problem is probably the guy's attitude/behavior. I don't like that he does whatever he wants (princess-carrying her) and disregarded her rejection to have lunch with him. This is again the badboy cliché found in many shoujo mangas, I just thought that this type is no longer popular.

One thing that I will praise is that the art style is gorgeous. I love the character designs.

Going forward, I might continue reading this if it updates regularly or if I don't have anything else to read. If it's too long I will probably drop this.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!

Yeah the plot seems generic rn but I hope something happens!

Thanks for the new chapter please update soon. THIS MANGA IS SO GOOD AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN 2 CHAPTERS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS 😄

This author really did a good job making Yoichan. Look at her gorgeous feminine yet masculine I'm swooning 🥺🥺🥺💕

This is really good. I like the way the characters are built and the story is going well
As of now I can only speak about Yoi. mc prince is okay.... does whatever he wants....

Yoi's father looks great too lmao genes
and here I am like a potato 😂😂😂

Thank you for the chp😊

Users who are viewing this thread