Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thank you for the translation šŸ’•

I canā€™t wait for the next chapter!!!

omg who's the one with scar in the forehead, the dad or older brother? either way they're hot what the hell. everybody in this manga is beautiful

Hi im new here! Is chapter 3 out without translation?if it happens to be where can I buy it online?thank you!

Itā€™s funny how most of the comments are about the Dad xD
Idk why but Iā€™m looking forward to know if he is ā€œthe princeā€ coz it wasnā€™t clearly said so.
Also I want another sensei, lol

Dex-chan lover
I dont know man, but them talking about curry makes me hungry lol

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Agree with some of the other comments.... Kinda iffy about the ML but I know they're gonna end up together...
Like he just does what he wants and doesn't really consider her feelings? Doesn't that make him like everyone else, except the fact that he thinks she's beautiful and cute??
Art is amazing tho so I'll keep reading šŸ˜‚

Thank you!!

Hi may i know if there is currently available raw chapter 3 in Japan? I really want this manga.

I don't really know about you all, but I absolutely like the MMC! I mean he's totally my type XD
Plus, I don't think that I need to say that I like Yoi too, and if that's her dad then I'm gonna welcome him in my list of likings too XD XD XD
Aaah I just like everyone in here TT and I wish there won't be any love triangles since I've got enough from HnR...

Fed-Kun's army
when she tightens the knot of her tie and just naturally switches on her prince mode... makes me feel.... things
GIRL, THAT DUALITY UGH

šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”dilf momentšŸ¤”

Users who are viewing this thread