Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Sad that we will have a month of no update from the manga but at the same time, it makes me very excited to see how it proceeds! Ready for more love from these two! <3

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder Yoi-chan looks so beautiful. her father is so beautiful too 😭

and Ichimura is beautiful too. is it legal for two extremely beautiful people to be together? 😭 and he just dropped the bomb.

what's with this manga full of beautiful people? 😭

Dex-chan lover
omG the art is soooooooooooooo goooood, imagine what their bebes would look like

Aggregator gang
Dudes talkin about “I’m into cute girls” or “she’s more popular than me” shiiiiit if a cute girl goes to my school I’m crushing on her idc how many girls like her or if she looks manly lmao

Props to Mangaka for drawing such an amazing art.
You can literally clearly see they are father and daughter.
Wow.
It's rare but when it happens it's amazing.

Thought on this chapter:
He quite a red flag, being so smooth and quite a popular boy too, when he sorry because he made her feel uncomfortable, I can't help but imaging puppy eye on him, seem like he is trying hard to be a good person. At the end of the chapter, he said he deeply in it (love I think), that another thing to consider, from the first chap till now, the only thing that he see from the FL is that she is beautiful. I think this is one of the draw back when designing a character too upfront and self-confidence like him, it's make everything he said lack foundation, there is no build up to why he has that feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread