Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

I remember reading daytime shooting star and tsubaki chou lonely planet for the first time (both were already completed at that time). I would always check the comments and some people were reading them as they were released monthly. They would always 'complain' that they had to wait for the next chapters. I remember thinking these poor people how were they able to wait for the releases.

And here I am, in agony each time I finish a chapter because I want more. Haha
Thank you guys for translating! And also thanks to Yamamori-sensei, cant wait to see were this goes.

Idk if it's just me, but I get the feeling that there is not enough 'electricity' between the main characters, it's like the romantic plot between them seems a bit forced? Im not sure, as it's just starting to evolve, but it defenitely lacks the charisma and amazing flow that Daytime shooting star had. Tsubaki Chou had the same problem imo, I stopped reading after 2vols as it was so bleak and predictable😥😐 the art tho, it's always so awesome and cool🥰

Idk why but i think this guy have some dark side lol, he's being suspicious since the beginning. If my guest was right maybe i know the ending, but i'm not gonna say it for now

He doesn't seem like he'll turn out to be a bad guy (at least I hope not) but I think the whole "he wasn't honest" part might be a reference to his prince character? Like he has this image of being friendly/prince-like whatever that means, but even his friend commented how he's surprisingly cold to girls when he called out those two girls in the previous chapter. He replied back by saying it was normal to him. With all the emphasis on the prince theme + the title ("in the clear moonlit dusk", with yoi = dusk/evening), maybe his personality is "darker" than at first appearance?

Yoi's comment about how he wants to monopolize someone is interesting and might be foreshadowing, but I don't know how to interpret it. Their relationship is progressing way too fast by shoujo standards so something is definitely up!!

Dex-chan lover
I was thoroughly enjoying this chapter and then screamed a little when I realised that this manga has only 5 chapters yet...

I am shaking in my boots (jk i don't have boots ) she is so fucking adorable

For some reason I have made this story in my mind that they will get married in the future and then he will cheat on her with a man coz he finds out he's gay or bi 😂😂

Nowadays ppl always think abt sex after getting into dating. Why???? Why not trying to deepen the relationship with other ways? Like simple couple things. Being you girlfriend or boyfriend doesnt mean to be your sex partner only

I don't know why I found pg 16-17 to be so hot and cliche. The three guys are just immaculate.

Users who are viewing this thread