Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Got damn they look so good in those suit 🥵🥵🥵

They look like a yaoi couple. I love how comfortable he is. cuz he could have took her to a girly shop but he knew that wouldn't be her

She looks like a handsome guy? what? because her hair is short? cmon! shes beautiful i just dont like when they comment like that because her hair is short? she is a beauty

its understandable Yoi doesnt know the feelings of falling in love or having a crush this is her first time..

Thank you for the quick release

Maybe ch 7 he’ll do something that will stir up the relationship. They both react shyly when their feelings are realized. I love it lol
Still really early but we will see how it progresses...

If she grows her hair out too omg she’s gonna exceed the word beautiful

Both of them is not only beautiful but their pose, their head and eyes movement is so stunning. I really want to see this author make story about model, I bet ut will be beautiful

@Myblackmage,

THISSSS!
I always wonderin myself how could such a beauty be called looks like a handsome guy, especially just because one has a short hair lol. She looks perfectly feminine to me tbh. She's pretty! She's a beauty!
A short hair does not automatically make a woman masculine in impression. I bet if she grew her hair longer she wouldn't be labeled as such.

Maybe it has to do with Japanese's culture strict and rather old feminine conception, that if a woman aren't a long haired with a 'girly' clothes and wear a skirt, they're automatically 'masculine'. It's rather common occurence in Japan, really. Coolness for example, are still considered to be "masculine" impression in Japan. So many that are considered cool woman, despite still having perfectly conventional feminine looks (at least in the west or other countries), still often got called イケメン (handsome guy) by some Japanese people lol.

Users who are viewing this thread