Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

thanks for the update!!! omg my eyes have been blessedt!! this manga is so goood!!!! story 10/10, art 10/10, characters 10/10 <3

HomGGGG THE BUTTERFLIES IM FEELING

They’re both SO beautiful!! How does the mangaka draw them so 😭😭😭 The art, the story, it’s all too good!!

i wanna be like “JUST DATE!!!” but then o realize they’re already dating but ughhj please date for real and be the power couple that u are 🤧

Dex-chan lover
I like how Japanese fashion swung back to 1989 but with muted colors.

She’s gorgeous and I bet she would look amazing in some sort of feminine clothes. I’m not talking about really girly and shit just feminine elegant clothes. Don’t get me wrong she looks good in what they consider masculine clothes but maybe if she mixes those two, the “masculine” w/ the “feminine” clothes, she would look even more amazing. Love her ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
i literally forgot what the plot is about like why were they trying out 'dating' in the first place i don't even know but i just continue reading because i have a crush on the girl

@lolawhiterabbit

YESSS!
I definitely agree! I think feminine elegant clothing will looks amazing on her, as it does suit her cool personality. Girly clothes will looks weird on her and imo it doesn't suit her personality.

I honestly can't fathom to the idea that feminine impression mean having a cute-girly impression, while in fact there's a wide variation of feminine impression that suit more diverse personality such as mature-elegant impression or feminine-cool impression for example.

Yeah, it really is nice if they match their clothes!!
I really like the whole manga's atmosphere, and this chapter we got a whole lot of that!

@Foxhund yes thank you, you understand! There are a lot of clothes that they might consider masculine but can show her femininity w/ a couple of adjustments as well. But yeah the cool elegant female clothes would look soo good. I feel when it comes to fashion in this day and age, it shouldn’t be labeled to one sex or the other. I like how now we are re-imagining what we consider feminine and masculine fashion, we have discovered “unisex”.

This manga is high key boring :/ the only thing that’s keeping me going is the fact the boy MC is good looking lol

Aggregator gang
WAIIIT THOSE CHAPTERS WENT BY SO FAST 😭😭
ty blueberry scans for the chapters~!!

Users who are viewing this thread