Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I thought so too. You literally can't explain your attraction to a girl you've met for the first time and you don't know why? That's sparkle thunder madness love 💜

Dex-chan lover
I think it should be called fascination at first sight. The company I worked at was having a barbecue event on the side of the building. My coworker and I took a shortcut through the datacenter and out into the daylight. I heard some screaming and looked to the right to see this beautiful woman jumping up and down under a broken piñata. Her mouth was open in the biggest smile. I couldn't breath for a few seconds and told my coworker that I had to meet her. He made that happen and a few years later we were married. I asked her out to a movie every Friday and she would turn me down saying she had homework. I told her that if she ever told me to stop asking her out I would hav stopped, but I am glad she left the window open. It was definitely not love at first sight for her. Took a couple of years of being friends. That spark, the first look and the impact it could have is amazing. I never pursued a love like that before. I hope this comes out in english and does not end so abruptly as Tsubacki-chou lonely planet. I love that she is unaware of how beautiful she is.

@Jacktris I totally agree with you. With the way that things are now, it seems that the male lead is only attracted to her looks, and the author writes contradicting views on love derived from the concept of "love at first sight." Fml's attraction to the ml lies in how he treats her differently compared to the rest of her classmates, calling her "cute." The ml, on the other hand, explicitly states that he only liked her looks (ofc this is expected to change in the future). At the moment, he seems very insincere towards their relationship; granted, it is only supposed to be a "test," but telling someone that you only found interest in them because of their looks is frankly insulting to their character. This seems to be a very common shoujo trope, but I find great distaste in how authors tend to romanticize it (this is only my opinion; as an average looking male with below-average height, these handsome, tall male characters tend to evoke a sense of jealousy in me). Overall, though, the author most likely employs this concept of "love at first sight" to assert the idea that both leads are greatly inexperienced with romance and not to give praise to the ml's inconsiderate actions. Still looking forward to future chapters though!

Double-page supporter
Me a middle age woman reading this... Aaah... I hate it how they keep going on and on about her looks and not an ounce of her being cool nice and humble. I hate yall kids.

The teenager me might thought differently tho. But the old me right now. im pissed off

It's cute how the author tweets about aot in her twitter account and now she mentions it in her manga 🤣

@dodoycao
@Jacktris

Why should you be jealous of some fictional character LOL. If you have inferiority complex about yout height than you shouldn't read %99 of shoujo manga because MLs are usually tall/above avarage.
Chill dude chill.
Oh yeah it's not like they are 30 year old grown ass people who should only fall in love with personality and not looks. He is literally a highschool student, he's like what, 17 at most? I'm 24 I'm still attracted (romantically) to someone because of there looks before there personality. And we are talking about a teenager boy here who is like 16.

ft6DgIH.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol, these loves are so shallow author-san lol.

Still, props to Yoi-chan. She is damn beautiful! (But I'm pretty conflicted about all the skinny characters. I know Japanese are usually skinny. Don't bash.)

Users who are viewing this thread